Generator and HVAC Services
The Value of Installation and Service:
Have you ever considered what happens if your vents start blowing out warm air in summer? Or, if your generator doesn’t switch on the minute the power goes out? In those instances, the comforts of home aren’t accessible – and in order to enjoy your home 24/7, it’s important to have the latest technology at your fingertips – which means taking your repairs and installations seriously.
Don’t wait until something disruptive occurs in your home – like faulty air flow, or inconsistent backup power. Installing a brand new HVAC, or backup generator, can bring back all the comforts of home, with additional service benefits you didn’t enjoy before. Opting into HVAC and generator annual service agreements can help you combat those minor service needs, and major unit repairs or replacements.
There are plenty of benefits, and savings, that come with a new unit, along with routine service and maintenance agreements. So, if you’re ready to start thinking about the true needs of your home, consider the value of HVAC and generator installation, and service agreements.
When is it time to install a new HVAC system or Whole House Generator?
Sometimes it’s hard to tell when we need to upgrade our HVAC, or purchase a generator. If you’re on the fence about this investment, or are about to pay for another repair, take a moment to think about the needs of your home. It might be time for a brand new service solution, instead of another repair.
Is it time for a new HVAC system?
Your HVAC is essential year-round: North Carolina summers and winters aren’t so brutal with the right HVAC unit by your side. That being said, if you are experiencing similar HVAC problems over and over again, think about the overall expense of these repeated HVAC repairs, versus a replacement. You might be avoiding a larger problem, that needs to be dealt with accordingly. It’s time to find a Trane HVAC dealer near me.
The five major warning signs that it’s time for a new HVAC unit include:
Repeat extreme temperatures in your home
- If you’re combating abnormally high and low temperatures in your home, with no successful solutions, it probably means your unit isn’t capable of regulating the temperature anymore. While it’s a nuisance, it’s far worse to ignore the problem, or pay for repairs, that don’t create long term solutions.
Consistently high electric bills
- If you face the same high bills at the end of every month and have troubleshot HVAC problems in your home before, it’s probably because your unit is worn out. Dealing with an old unit will end up costing you more than simply installing a replacement.
- If you’ve changed your filter, cleaned the air ducts, and still experience poor airflow, that’s a warning sign that it’s time for a new HVAC unit.
No thermostat change
- If you change the temperature time and time again, with no results, this is another warning sign you can’t ignore. If you have looked into this problem before, and nothing has changed, it’s definitely time for an HVAC upgrade.
- If you’re dealing with repair after repair, with no success, it’s time to invest in a long term solution. Placing band-aids over the same problems won’t prevent the inevitable. It’s far smarter, and affordable, to buy a new unit then deal with the same problems.
If you notice these recurring problems, then it’s time to consider an HVAC Installation. A brand new unit, with the right follow up service, is going to be the affordable long term solution. For Climax heating and cooling service issues, Swaim Electric is your answer!
Should you install a Whole House Generator?
Backup generators used to be far and few in between, however, powering the essentials has become more important than ever for so many homeowners. If you are debating whether or not you should invest in a backup generator, consider the following:
Do you live somewhere rural?
- If you live in a rural area, losing power can take its toll on your home. Generally, areas with high population density take precedence over rural areas. If you’re in a less accessible area, or not close to a major city, a backup standby generator can make all the difference in the world once you’ve lost power.
Do you lose power often?
- Some families never lose power, while others combat this problem constantly. If you lose power a handful of times a year, or once a month, facing those large grocery expenses and loss in well water can be difficult to manage.
Do you have important medical equipment?
- If you or a loved one needs a CPAP machine, or other essential medical equipment, you cannot lose access to these devices. A generator guarantees you’ll never combat the challenges of equipment loss, or possible medical emergencies.
Do you have a large family?
- If you have a larger or growing family, it’s essential to access food, power, and lighting. A generator can keep your household running for the sake of routine, and entertaining your children.
If you’ve found yourself in one or more of these situations, it’s time to find the perfect Generac Generator for your home.
The Hidden Value of Maintenance Contracts
While it’s important to keep up with HVAC and generator maintenance throughout the year, maintenance contracts are the perfect long term maintenance solution that will keep your unit running for years to come. While maintenance contracts might not seem essential in the short term, in reality, they can protect you from costly repairs that you’d have to pay for out of pocket.
A maintenance contract adds extreme value to your life for a number of reasons. Mainly, because maintenance contracts uphold the warranty for your respective HVAC system and whole-home generator. You’ll be protected against unforeseen circumstances, like external damage to your unit, or a belt repair, if something were to happen. We don’t like to think about potential unit damage, but the reality is it’s better to have the protection and not need it, than need the protection and not have it.
Additionally, maintenance contracts guarantee the annual maintenance and inspection of your unit, so minor breaks or problems can be resolved easily. Instead of wondering why your unit is acting up, you’ll be able to contact the reliable technicians at Swaim Electric, and have your unit cared for in no time.
Sometimes the true value of our equipment isn’t in the device itself – it’s the accessibility and additional service features that come with our equipment.