Your privacy is important to us.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Swaim Electric Heat and Air Conditioning, Inc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Site Cookies, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe at the bottom of any email, or by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us to:
- Learn what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.