Greensboro NC HVAC Installation
Are you having recurring problems with your Greensboro NC HVAC?
When it comes to your heating and cooling systems, you need them to work hard for your home year-round. However, that’s not always the case. There are a couple of things to be aware of with your Greensboro NC HVAC unit, such as:
- Recurring issues with heating and air conditioning
- High energy bills
- Limited airflow and poor indoor air quality
- Overall increased discomfort in your home
- The HVAC system runs constantly
- There are uneven temperatures throughout the home
- You have spent a lot of money on constant repairs
- The unit is old
Rather than deal with these continuous problems, and avoid the root of the source, it might be time to replace your HVAC in Greensboro, NC. We know replacing your HVAC seems like a long and expensive undertaking, but luckily you don’t have to do it alone or at a high price, thanks to Swaim Electric.
Here at Swaim, we’re a certified Trane Comfort Specialist, which means we’ll be able to find the Trane HVAC product that works best for your home and lifestyle. You won’t have to compromise on comfort or deal with unnecessarily high bills, thanks to your primary Trane dealers in Greensboro, NC.
Contact Swaim Electric for Greensboro NC HVAC installation you can count on!
Questions to ask a Greensboro NC HVAC Specialist
If you have experienced any of the HVAC issues outlined earlier, you need to speak with a Greensboro NC HVAC professional from Swaim Electric.
When you do, be sure to ask the following questions:
- What is wrong with my HVAC system?
- The tech will want you to describe the issues you’ve experienced and then examine the unit for themselves.
- What HVAC brands do you recommend?
- At Swaim Electric, we’re Trane dealers in Greensboro, NC, but we work with other types of units too.
- Can you provide me with a copy of the company’s HVAC license?
- Swaim Electric can provide you with copies of our license, certification, insurance (liability), and other essential documents that permit us to operate in North Carolina.
- Who installs the new Greensboro heating and air conditioning unit?
- We employ only trusted and reputable HVAC technicians. We do not outsource or contract our jobs. You will always have work performed by an employee of our company.
- What does the quote include, and what is not included?
- This is a very important question to ask a Greensboro, NC HVAC technician. We will review the estimate thoroughly so that you have a clear understanding of what is included in the cost and what isn’t included.
- When can you begin the work?
- The temperatures in North Carolina vary greatly based on the season. Be sure to ask when the installation of heating and air in Greensboro, NC can begin, especially if summer is approaching.
- Do you offer a warranty for your work?
- We provide warranties for all of our heating and air Greensboro projects, so you don’t have anything to worry about with such a significant investment.
- Will I need to address issues with humidity?
- Our technicians for HVACs in Greensboro, NC will be able to examine the home and answer any questions about humidity. For example, if a dehumidifier will need to be installed as a standalone unit or as part of the HVAC system. Or if you will need a humidifier to add moisture to the air on your second or third floor.
- Can I receive a tax credit for my HVAC installation?
- Some units offer tax credits. We can review all of your options involving tax credits before you choose a system that is right for your Greensboro, NC home.
- Do you offer maintenance contracts?
- Swaim Electric offers maintenance contracts for all of our customers no matter the age of your Greensboro, NC HVAC. If you want to extend the life of your air conditioning in Greensboro, a maintenance contract is a perfect solution.
- What kind of air filters can I use with the new system?
- Every HVAC unit is different, which means that you might not be able to use the same air filter that you used with your previous system. Options include HEPA, washable, and disposable.
- Will I need multiple zones?
- Some homes need to have multiple heating and cooling zones for the HVAC unit to run efficiently. Our techs will be able to examine your home and determine how many zones will be needed.
Cost of A Greensboro, NC HVAC
The cost of replacing a Greensboro air conditioning system varies, but it typically ranges from $4,820 to $9,350. The combination of a new central air conditioner unit and a new gas furnace is required for replacement. The total cost of installing a new HVAC system with ductwork is between $6,820 and $12,350. If you choose add-ons, the cost will continue to increase. However, every job has unique factors that determine the price of systems for cooling and heating in Greensboro.
The cost of air conditioning service in Greensboro, NC will vary based on a few different considerations, which means that no two jobs are ever the same. Some of the factors that play into the cost of HVACs Greensboro, NC include the following:
- The overall size of your home
- The current condition of the ductwork in your home
- The total number of windows and doors in the home
- The quality of the electrical system
- The quality of the insulation
When an HVAC tech from Swaim Electric visits your home for a consultation, they will take a look at all of the above before providing you with a written estimate for the project. Our AC maintenance tech will also review your current heating and air in Greensboro, NC to figure out what options are best for replacing it so your family can live comfortably no matter the time of year.
How to Prepare Your Home for Greensboro Heating and Air Installation
If you have decided to replace your Greensboro NC HVAC unit in your home, there are a few things you should prepare your home for before the scheduled installation appointment. Servicing your heating and air in Greensboro from Swaim Electric can be scheduled at your convenience. Follow these steps to prepare your home for the appointment.
Prepare Your Home's Yard for Greensboro Heating and Air Conditioning Service
Our HVAC technicians will need to have clear access to the outdoor HVAC unit. We ask that you arrange to have any pets or stored items kept clear from the path to the outdoor unit while our installers are present and working on your heating and air in Greensboro, NC.
Have A Plan for Present Children During Air Conditioning Service in Greensboro, NC
We want to be sure that our clients understand that an HVAC installation involves many moving parts and that we will be working with numerous tools, wiring, and rough materials. For the safety of small children, we ask that you plan to keep them in another part of the home for the duration of the Greensboro air conditioning installation.
Meet with Your Greensboro, NC HVAC Technician One More Time
It’s a good idea to meet with your air conditioning Greensboro technician from Swaim Electric one last time before the appointment for the installation of a new unit. This meeting should involve a discussion about the Greensboro heating and air installation process, what else you need to do to make it happen, confirmation of the appointment, and when the final payment is due.
What It Means to Be a Trane Comfort Specialist In Greensboro, NC
When it comes to providing the best HVAC services, we take our job very seriously. Our goal is to enhance your experience with a Trane HVAC unit that offers continuous service to your home and make sure your air conditioning service in Greensboro works at peak performance year-round. Swaim proudly offers the best air conditioning service in Greensboro, NC. Your comfort is our priority!
If you’re looking for a quality Trane product, check out our free guide about the Trane XL18i.
When you use Swaim Electric, there’s a variety of things to expect before your Greensboro, NC HVAC installation, including:
- Assistance from us during your Greensboro air conditioning buying and installation process
- Post-installation service and annual maintenance contracts for your cooling and heating in Greensboro.
- Assistance from Wells Fargo with home project financing—a special offer we provide for all our clients.
Once we’ve installed your new HVAC unit in Greensboro, NC, you’ll notice a difference in the heating and cooling right away, plus an increased energy efficiency thanks to your optimized Trane unit. Instead of settling for heating and air in a Greensboro unit that can’t handle your home, we use Trane products because they’re reliable, efficient, and will provide the best service year-round.