Trane HVAC Installation in High Point, NC
The HVAC Installation Services You’ve Been Searching For
When it comes to installing an HVAC unit, it’s important to find a unit that gives you all the comforts of home the moment you step inside. Feeling the fresh, but relaxing cool air from your air conditioning unit during the unbearable summer months, and soothing heat during winter, isn’t just a luxury – it’s a necessity that keeps your family comfortable all year long.
However, sometimes we don’t experience those essential temperatures, due to problems or complications with older HVAC units. If you’ve experienced problems with your heating and cooling system, and can’t locate the source of the problem, it might be time to consider replacing your unit. There are certain warning signs that indicate your HVAC unit needs to be worked on, such as:
- Delayed temperature change
- Faulty air circulation
- Dust, and other allergens spreading throughout your home
- Odd noises when your unit starts and stops operating
Rather than wonder what’s going on with your HVAC, and deal with costly repairs that won’t provide a long term solution, consider the possibilities of installing a brand new HVAC system, from technicians who care. At Swaim Electric, we can walk you through the expectations, service, and annual maintenance that comes with a brand new Trane unit. Quality HVAC service and installation awaits you – just pick up the phone and call us today!
Quality HVAC Installation in High Point, North Carolina
If you want reliable, continuous service from technicians that care, it’s time to contact Swaim Electric. We value customer service and offer countless services to help keep your unit up and running for years to come. When you chose Swaim Electric, you can expect transparency and quality service throughout your HVAC installation. For more insight on what to expect from your HVAC installation, check out our blog What to Know Before an HVAC Installation. But, keep these tips in mind as you prepare for your HVAC installation:
- Be flexible: there likely be multiple inspections to make sure everything is up to date and ready to go, however, installation should be completed in less than a week
- Make sure you have the proper inspections and code approval in place
- Perform quick maintenance around the house – change your air vents and check the air ducks
- Opt into maintenance contracts for future repair service and other necessary annual maintenance needs